The WPQueries module is out. Asserting WordPress database interactions gets a little easier.
Asserting WordPress database queries in tests. How can be done and how it could be made easier.
Environments support added to the Symlinker extension.
Added support for one of WordPress most useful features in WPBrowser.
While Christmas is almost on me I fix another issue with Function Mocker.
Where I test exceptions because bad arguments happen.
Where I cope with missing late static bindings possibility and find my way of refactoring.
I’ve pushed an addition to function-mocker to allow for practical forwarding of the call to the original function or method when needed.
Where I use TDD on the code to have a taste of the things to come.